Training CoursePackaging Machine Control Programming Course
This 2-day course is designed to develop the skills of engineers who are involved with the development of packaging machines, as well as manufacturing plant supervisors / managers who would like to learn how to improve the quality and operational efficiency of packaging machines.
This course covers the following areas:
- Introduction to the architecture of NX Series Machine Automation Controllers and EtherCAT network
- Configuration and programming of the controller using SYSMAC Studio
- PackML Basics
- SYSMAC Packaging Library Function Blocks
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Increase your design process efficiency and save development time of packaging machines through the use of SYSMAC Packaging Library function blocks
- Design better quality packaging machines with SYSMAC platform through electronic cam function and SYSMAC Packaging Library function blocks
- Develop or enhance your knowledge in PackML
For more information, please download our Course Outline or drop us an enquiry.